International students seeking admission to the credit program must provide the following:
- Provide evidence of English proficiency, if native language is not English:
- Applicants living outside the San Francisco Bay Area must provide an acceptable score in the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). A score of 500, or 173 on the computer-based test, or 61 on the Internet-based test is required. www.toefl.org
- Students living within the San Francisco Bay Area may take the College of Marin's TOEFL test in lieu of the official TOEFL. Please call (415) 485-9469 for dates and times of test. (TOEFL's from other schools may not be accepted.)
- Provide an acceptable score on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). A score of 6.0 is required. www.ielts.org
- Show means of adequate support by completing the Official Certification of Family Funds Form.
- Submit the $50.00 application processing fee (non-refundable). The amount must be in United States dollars.
- Provide an Enrollment Status Form completed by the last school attended in the U.S.
- Provide evidence of high school graduation, and transcripts from any U.S. colleges and universities attended in the United States.
Fees must be paid at the time of registration. For-credit international students are required to maintain enrollment in at least 12 units.
For more information regarding International Students in the Credit Program please contact Marixa Barnett by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1.415.457.8811 Ext. 7705 or Joan Paulino by email at email@example.com or phone 1.415.457.8811 Ext. 7713.
For information regarding international students in the noncredit Intensive English Program, please contact 1.415.883.2211 Ext. 7740.
All documents must be received by the stipulated deadlines.