International students seeking admission to the credit program must provide the following:
- Provide evidence of English proficiency, if native language is not English:
- Applicants living outside the San Francisco Bay Area must provide an acceptable score in the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). A score of 500, or 173 on the computer-based test, or 61 on the Internet-based test is required. www.toefl.org
- Students living within the San Francisco Bay Area may take the College of Marin's TOEFL test in lieu of the official TOEFL. Please call (415) 485-9469 for dates and times of test. (TOEFL's from other schools may not be accepted.)
- Provide an acceptable score on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). A score of 6.0 is required. www.ielts.org
- Show means of adequate support by completing the Official Certification of Family Funds Form.
- Submit the $50.00 application processing fee (non-refundable). The amount must be in United States dollars.
- Provide an Enrollment Status Form completed by the last school attended in the U.S.
- Provide evidence of high school graduation, and transcripts from any U.S. colleges and universities attended in the United States.
Fees must be paid at the time of registration. For-credit international students are required to maintain enrollment in at least 12 units.
For more information regarding International Students in the Credit Program please contact Joan Paulino at 1-415-457-8811 xt. 7713 or by email at email@example.com
For information regarding international students in the noncredit Intensive English Program, please contact 1-415-883-2211 xt. 7740.
All documents must be received by the stipulated deadlines.