Ordering Official Transcripts Online
Former Students Without Access to MyCOM
**Online orders using TranscriptsPlus require a signature page**
Current Students — View or Order Transcripts on MyCOM
- Login to MyCOM.
- Click on the Student tab.
- Choose Order Official Academic Transcript under Student Records.
Track Your Order
Check the status of your transcript order online: Check the Status of My Order
College of Marin provides free copies of regular service official transcripts for the first two ever ordered. After this, the cost is $6 per copy.
- $6 per copy
- Allow up to 5 working days for non-rush processing
- $15 per copy
- Rush requests received by 3 pm PST on any working day (Mon - Fri*) will be processed and mailed the next working day by regular US mail service.
- Rush requests received after the 3 pm PST deadline will be processed as though received the next working day.
NOTE: During the months of June and July, rush service is NOT available on Fridays.
CSU/GE or IGETC Certification
Request for Certification of General Education Transfer Courses
- A CSU/GE or IGETC Certification is when you request your final transcript be sent to the school to which you are transferring.
- Final grades for IGETC courses must appear on the transcript before certification can be done.
- A CSU/GE IGETC Certification Request Form is to be accompanied by a Transcript Request Form. Rush service is not available.
- Processing time is 5 working days from the issuing date of the transcript.
- Students who have access to their MyCOM portal accounts may download unofficial transcripts for free.
- Students who do not have access to the MyCOM portal must come in person to the Enrollment Services Offices to request a free unofficial transcript. Please bring a photo I.D.
Official transcripts from other accredited institutions to be evaluated toward College of Marin graduation requirements should be sent to College of Marin, Office of Enrollment Services, 835 College Ave, Kentfield, CA 94904.
Transcripts from foreign colleges and universities will be accepted only when evaluated by an evaluating service recognized by the College of Marin (WES, IERF). Lower division credit will be granted when the academic level of the coursework is deemed to be comparable to that of classes taught in regionally accredited United States colleges and universities.