• Transcripts with grades for the most recent completed term will be available by the established date for that term. See the Academic Calendar for the date.
  • Check that your most current grades are included by viewing your unofficial transcript on your MyCOM portal. You may request a transcript pending final grades.

Ordering Official Transcripts Online


Former Students Without Access to MyCOM

Order official transcripts online with Credentials Solutions’ TranscriptsPlus transcript ordering, printing, and delivery service. This is a time-saving and paperless way to order and send your official College of Marin transcript to the destination of your choice. At College of Marin, we value your time and want to deliver the transcript ordering services you need, when you need them—24 hours a day, seven days a week. Online orders using TranscriptsPlus do require a signature page.


Current Students: View or Order Transcripts on MyCOM

Current students may view their unofficial transcripts or order official transcripts through the College student portal MyCOM. Login to MyCOM. Click on the Student tab. Choose Order Official Academic Transcript under Student Records. Official transcripts ordered through MyCOM do not require a faxed signature page.


Track Your Order

Check the status of your transcript order online: Check the Status of My Order

Regular Service

College of Marin provides free copies of regular service official transcripts for the first two ever ordered. After this, the cost is $6 per copy.

  • $6 per copy
  • Allow up to 5 working days for non-rush processing

Rush Service

  • $15 per copy
  • Rush requests received by 3pm PST on any working day (Mon - Fri*) will be processed and mailed the next working day by regular US mail service.
  • Rush requests received after the 3pm PST deadline will be processed as though received the next working day.

NOTE: During the months of June and July, rush service is NOT available on Fridays.

CSU/GE or IGETC Certification

Request for Certification of General Education Transfer Courses

  • A CSU/GE or IGETC Certification is when you request your final transcript be sent to the school to which you are transferring.
  • Final grades for IGETC courses must appear on the transcript before certification can be done.
  • CSU/GE IGETC Certification Request Form is to be accompanied by a Transcript Request Form. Rush service is not available.
  • Processing time is 5 working days from the issuing date of transcript.

Unofficial Transcripts

  • Students who have access to their MyCOM portal accounts may download unofficial transcripts for free.
  • Students who do not have access to the MyCOM portal must come in person to the Enrollment Services Offices to request a free unofficial transcript. Please bring a photo I.D.

Transcript Evaluations

Official transcripts from other accredited institutions to be evaluated toward College of Marin graduation requirements should be sent to: College of Marin, Office of Enrollment Services, 835 College Ave, Kentfield, CA 94904.

Transcripts from foreign colleges and universities will be accepted only when evaluated by an evaluating service recognized by the College of Marin (WES, IERF). Lower division credit will be granted when the academic level of the course work is deemed to be comparable to that of classes taught in regionally accredited United States colleges and universities.