COMING SOON! 2020-2021 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN MARCH 2020
How To Apply
You must be a current or future COM student to apply for scholarships.
Our centralized online scholarship system is ready for you! To get started follow these steps:
- Complete an Application for Admission for Summer or Fall 2019: CCCApply
- Wait to receive your Welcome Letter email for instructions to set up your My COM Student Portal account.
- Complete your scholarship application online — Sign in with your MyCOM Portal credentials
- Complete the general application and our system will automatically find scholarships that you may be eligible for!
- Select "Opportunities" and explore any scholarships you might apply for.
- Submit your scholarship application online
- Complete the General Application and our system will automatically find scholarships that you may be eligible for!
- Select "Opportunities" and explore any additional scholarships you might be able to apply for.
Please Note: Announcements will be sent out by email to "mycom.marin.edu" email addresses in May for students who have both received and not received scholarship awards. Please read emails thoroughly and follow directions.
Equal Opportunity and Scholarships
California law stipulates that scholarships must be made available to all students on an equal basis. The Marin Community College District is committed by policy not to discriminate on the basis of, or the perception of, race, ethnic group identification, ancestry, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, medical condition (cancer, genetic characteristics, or pregnancy), or status as a veteran, in any of its educational and employment programs and activities, its policies, practices, and procedures.
1st Scholarship Disbursement- 9/3/2019
1st Scholarship Disbursement- 2/3/2020
The disbursement date is when funds are first applied to the student's college account. Funds will appear in your BankMobile account by the end of the week or be transferred if you have direct deposit into a bank account. It may take 1-3 additional business days to appear in your account depending on your bank’s processing time.
How you will receive Scholarship Funds
The type of scholarship, when, and how you will receive your award is detailed in your award email.
College of Marin Scholarships funds will be delivered to you by BankMobile (see http://www1.marin.edu/refund-policy for information regarding Bankmobile)
Foundation Scholarships are hard copy checks that need to be picked up at KTD Cashiers Office. Once funds are disbursed the hard copy checks are processed. Allow 5-7 business days for processing. You will receive an email when they are ready for pick-up.