Credit/noncredit classes are being delivered remotely through the end of the spring semester. The Support Services page lists student services available remotely. Please check College of Marin Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources for the latest information related to COVID-19.
Please note that Financial Aid Disbursements will continue as scheduled.
In these uncertain times, we are here to help. If you have a question about College of Marin, we want to give you an answer!
For current and future students:
- Admissions application for credit
- Admisiones solicitud de crédito
- Admissions application for noncredit
- Admissions application for credit international students
- AB540, Dream Act, residency
- Veterans certification
- Cal Grants
- Federal Work Study
- MyCOM Refunds
- Pell Grants
- Student loans
- Records related petitions
- Transcript evaluations
- Enrollment priority
- Register for credit classes
- Register noncredit classes
- Register for concurrent enrollment for high school students (or younger)
- Prerequisite equivalency/challenges
- Registration related petitions
- Internal and external opportunities available to all students