Please visit JUMPSTART (CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT) for detailed information.
Middle School or Below
The District may admit highly gifted elementary students through the 8th grade level for enrollment to the College, provided that they are eligible to participate based on the criteria established below.
The student must:
- Submit an application for Credit Classes.
- Be recommended by his/her school principal or designee, who must verify that the recommended student can benefit from college instruction.
- Meet with a College of Marin Counselor
- Complete Student Orientation
- Submit a Special Petition Form
- Submit a College Credit Program Consent and Request Form (CCP)