Ordering Official Transcripts Online
How-to video: Order Official Transcripts
Former Students Without Access to MyCOM
**Online orders using Parchment require a signature page**
Current Students — View or Order Transcripts on MyCOM
- Login to MyCOM.
- Click on the Students tab.
- Click on Order Official Transcript in the Student Dashboard.
Track Your Order
Check the status of your transcript order online: Check the Status of My Order
College of Marin provides free copies of regular service official transcripts for the first two ever ordered. After this, the cost is $6 per copy.
- $6 per copy (electronic copies processed immediately, allow 3-5 business days for hardcopies to be printed and mailed via USPS)
Rush Service for In-person Pick-up
- $15 per copy
- Place order online and allow one hour after receipt of authorization for processing.
NOTE: During the months of June and July, rush service is NOT available on Fridays.
CSU/GE or IGETC Certification
Request for Certification of General Education Transfer Courses
How-to video: How to Order to order a Transcript with IGETC Certification
- A CSU/GE or IGETC Certification is when you request your final transcript be sent to the school to which you are transferring.
- Final grades for IGETC courses must appear on the transcript before certification can be done.
- A completed CSU/GE IGETC Certification Request Form should be uploaded to your online Transcript order
- See above instructions for Ordering Transcripts Online then follow these steps:
- In the “Attachment Options for this Recipient” section, please indicate “Yes” when asked if you are providing an attachment.
- After submitting your order, upload information will be provided on the confirmation page under “Additional Action Required”.
- The IGETC form will be forwarded to Sheldon Carroll, Evaluation Analyst, for certification & sent to the designated CSU or UC with the Official Transcript.
The Common Application (Transfer to Private Colleges/Universities)
Transfer College Report
There are 2 ways to have the Transfer College Report form processed by a College Official (Dean of Enrollment Services):
With Official Transcript
- Request an Official Transcript through your MyCOM portal to be sent to the College/University.
- Select “Add An Attachment” on the order form to upload the form with the Student section completed.
- COM will complete the College Official section, then upload the form to the transcript order for delivery.
Without Official Transcript
- Email the Transfer College Report with the student portion completed to Gina Longo for processing.
- Include a list of all the Colleges & email addresses where you applied. Please include your M00#.
Unofficial Transcripts are not available
Order Official Transcripts - follow steps at top of this page.
Official Transcripts for COM Evaluation
Official transcripts from other accredited institutions to be evaluated toward College of Marin graduation requirements should be sent to College of Marin, Office of Enrollment Services, 835 College Ave, Kentfield, CA 94904.
Foreign Transcript Evaluations
Transcripts from foreign colleges and universities will be accepted only when evaluated by an evaluating service recognized by the College of Marin: WES , IERF. Lower division credit will be granted when the academic level of the coursework is deemed to be comparable to that of classes taught in regionally accredited United States colleges and universities.