Fall 2022- Spring 2023 Scholarship Applications will open on March 20, 2022- May 9, 2022.
How To Apply
You must be a current or future COM student to apply for scholarships.
Our centralized online scholarship system is ready for you! To get started follow these steps:
- Complete an Application for Admission for Summer or Fall 2022: CCCApply
- Wait to receive your Welcome Letter email for instructions to set up your My COM Student Portal account.
- Complete your scholarship application online — Sign in with your MyCOM Portal credentials
- Complete the general application and our system will automatically find scholarships that you may be eligible for!
- Select "Opportunities" and explore any scholarships you might apply for.
- Submit your scholarship application online
- Complete the General Application and our system will automatically find scholarships that you may be eligible for!
- Select "Opportunities" and explore any additional scholarships you might be able to apply for.
Please Note: Announcements will be sent out by email to "mycom.marin.edu" email addresses in May for students who have both received and not received scholarship awards. Please read emails thoroughly and follow directions.
Equal Opportunity and Scholarships
California law stipulates that scholarships must be made available to all students on an equal basis. The Marin Community College District is committed by policy not to discriminate on the basis of, or the perception of, race, ethnic group identification, ancestry, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, medical condition (cancer, genetic characteristics, or pregnancy), or status as a veteran, in any of its educational and employment programs and activities, its policies, practices, and procedures.
1st Scholarship Disbursement- 9/12/2022
1st Scholarship Disbursement- 2/13/2023
The disbursement date is when funds are first applied to the student's college account. For information about your refund choices and when you will receive your refund, visit this link: bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices
How you will receive Scholarship Funds
The type of scholarship, when, and how you will receive your award is detailed in your award email.
College of Marin Scholarships funds will be delivered to you with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc.
See www1.marin.edu/refund-policy for information regarding BankMobile Disbursement.